Worldwide Shipping 🌎

Healthy Eating : A Cheat Sheet


  • Keep sugar, refined carbs, fried foods, alcohol, smoking, aerated drinks to a minimum- they trigger inflammation which worsens PCOS symptoms
  • Try consuming moderate size meals with gaps (breakfast, lunch and dinner) than smaller frequent meals through the day. This reduces insulin spikes and manages blood sugar more effectively
  • Eat protein for every meal. For vegetarians - chickpeas, paneer, tofu, dals, sattu powder, edamame. For non vegetarians - eggs, chicken, fish, lean meat
  • Keep your bowels in check. Make sure you defecate at the same time every day. Not passing motions leads to toxic
  • Replace your morning tea/ coffee with Herbal PCOS Tea. Caffeine can trigger your hormones which is why we’ve created this blend of natural herbs to give you the perfect start for the day
  • Follow portion control. Eat 3/4th of your capacity. Eating till our taste buds are satiated only leaves you bloated, tired and lethargic. Mindful eating has proven to increase longevity and improve energy
  • Veggies are your best friends. Make sure you eat 5 servings through the day- smoothies, cooked, sauteed, soups- however you like
  • Carbs are not your enemy but be mindful of the form you eat it in. Complex carbs > refined carbs. Always.  For example - vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes are great. Keep the cookies, brownies, ice creams, pizzas, pastas, burgers to a minimum

  • Good fats are essential for making hormones. Include healthy fats like nuts and seeds, ghee (in moderation), fatty fish, eggs
  • Follow the 80-20 rule. PCOS has to be managed throughout our lives so getting rid of foods completely may not always be possible. Eat right 80% of the time and the remaining 20% have fun!



Spearmint leaf (Mentha Spicata), Stinging nettle leaf (Urtica Dioica), Lemon grass
(Cymbopogon citratus), Ginger root (Zingiber officinale), Peppermint (Mentha Piperita),
Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum cassia), Ashoka (Saraca Asoca), Lodhra (Symplocos),
Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus), Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Daruharidra
(Berberis Aristata)


Akdogan M, Tamer MN, Cure E, Cure MC, Koroglu BK, Delibas N. Effect of spearmint (mentha spicata labiatae)
teas on androgen levels in women with hirsutism. Phytother Res. 2007;21(5):444–7. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2074.

Rogerio A. Lobo, Columbia University. (n.d.). Cinnamon extract on menstrual cycles in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- full text view. Full Text View -

Najafipour F, Rahimi AO, Mobaseri M, Agamohamadzadeh N, Nikoo A, Aliasgharzadeh A. Therapeutic effects
of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) in women with Hyperandrogenism. Int J Current Res Acad Rev. 2014;2(7):153–160.

Salve, J., Pate, S., Debnath, K., & Langade, D. (2019). Adaptogenic and Anxiolytic Effects of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Healthy Adults:
A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study. Cureus, 11(12), e6466.

Kumarapeli M, Karunagoda K and Perera PK: A randomized clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of satapushpa-shatavari powdered drug with satapushpa-
shatavari grita for the management of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Int J Pharm Sci Res 2018; 9(6): 2494-99. doi: 10.13040/IJPSR.0975-8232.9(6).2494-99.

Grant P. Spearmint herbal tea has significant anti-androgen effects in polycystic ovarian syndrome. A randomized controlled trial. Phytother Res. 2010;24(2):186–8. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2900.